In no particular order:
- I'm exhausted, ladies! I thought I'd be able to "get up and go" Monday when it came time to return to work. I've been an insomniac since puberty - not needing more than a few hours a night to get by. Since the surgery, I need a solid six hours. And even then, I wake up tired. Which brings me to my next confession.
- I fell asleep while driving to work on Thursday morning. Yep. Asleep in the FAST LANE of the highway. And I know I drifted a few other times during the commute too. I am so, so, so lucky that I didn't get into an accident.
- I haven't done my taxes yet. I haven't even gotten my W-2 from my company!
- One of my besties just adopted a lab from a rescue organization this week. I can't wait to meet Clark!
- I really want to be done with snow for the year. I'm good with the cold weather (in fact, I'd much rather be cold than hot), but shoveling has always been low on my list of favorite activities - and now I'm not allowed to shovel at all until next year.
- I'm planning to host a swap this Spring. Flip-flop swap, anybody? I'll get more details out in about a month.
- One day I got really bored and wrote out a list of all the things I do/people I'd help if I ever won the lottery. Am I the only one who actually has a plan for completely improbable situations?!?!