As this month draws to a close, I have hope. Sometimes it's easy to feel cynical and occasionally even a bit helpless to the way life seems to be going. It's been a trying year, that has brought tears of sadness and frustration. But I have hope!
- I am enough. A good enough sister, dog-mom, daughter, friend, co-worker and rescuer.
- Some day, my Prince will come...
- Sooner or later, I'll figure out what I want to be "when I grow up"!
- I find the courage to write a book some day.
- I keep loving blogging as much as I do now. Views and comments aren't particularly high right now, but I love it nonetheless.
- All the trials and tribulations of this year mean that 2016 will be much easier.
- My rescue continues to grow and flourish.
- That a new blog design and moving to Wordpress are in my near-ish future. :-)
What are you all hoping for?