- Friday night a had an amazing girls night with some of my favorite ladies. We did a little shopping (if you follow me on Twitter, you saw the adorable sparkly pink headband I picked up at Charming Charlie), had dinner at Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar & Grill", and saw Hunger Games!
- For our viewing pleasure, we saw Hunger Games via Lux level. The comfy seats, drinks and prime viewing spots are worth the ticket price.
- And... because there are five of us that went, I ended up being the girl NOT sitting next to one of her besties. Which is totally fine! What I hadn't anticipated is having to sit next to a guy who proceeded to drink FOUR beers and then beer belch at me through the movie. *gag* And that says nothing of the running commentary he had going.
- You may notice the April book poll in the top left corner. Please vote! The poll will be open through April 1, and the book will be announced on April 2nd.
- A huge THANK YOU to those of you who gave book suggestions. They'll be showing up on the long list rotation soon. :-) Please keep the book titles coming!
- Quick reminder to please link up your posts about our March book - Disengaged on Friday.
- I planted my peach tree! I love it already. I bet it doesn't bloom for a few years, but that's OK. I do think she needs a name. Any suggestions?
- The lovely Andrea and I will have a little something fun to share with you all soon. We're both really excited about it!
- The second annual flip flop swap is coming soon! It's a great way to celebrate the warm weather and find a new bloggy friend. :-)
March 26, 2012
Sorry that my post lacks direction today. I have lots of little things that would be a waste to post on their own. Bring on the bullet points!