So, sit tight! I'm hauling out the bullet points!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the comments and support after my post last week about my grandma! I love you all so much for not skipping one of the harder posts I've had to write. Grandma is now settled into a very nice nursing home. Alzheimers/dementia is a nasty bi-atch and while it was a difficult decision to make, it was the one best for her safety and overall health.
- I'm gearing up for a craft fair during Thanksgiving weekend. Wish me luck! Anyone interested in a coupon code for my Etsy shop?!
- I'm making Meadow and Paisley tu-tus for round two of our Christmas card photos. Stay tuned...I have money on them being hysterical.
- For the first time in years, I'm not excited about Thanksgiving. Someone find my holiday spirit - STAT!
- Breaking Dawn Part II comes out Friday (as if you've been living under a rock!) and I'm so excited that some of my favorite ladies and I are going to see it opening night. We need a girls night!