This one comes from Nola and her mom. Nola looks very much like a young version of Meadow! Her
The rules are pretty straight forward: Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to them. Done. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I have to renew my license this year...and visions of the DMV are already making me not like my birthday.
- It may not seem like it - but I'm REALLY shy.
- My cell phone ringtone is currently the minions from Despicable Me singing "Copa Cabana".
- I'm happiest at home, on the couch, knitting with my pups cuddling me & watching a movie.
- I'll be one of the first to offer you my help, but tell me what to do and all bets are off! Oh...and I don't ask for help either. Someone needs to offer - and even then, I'll probably tell you that "I'm fine".
- I'm probably a little more addicted to caffeine than I should be. Pass the Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and MaryLou's News!
- I can't imagine life without my dogs! They are AWESOME!
Nominate 15 or fewer bloggers:
Nora B. Webster
The second award is from the lovely Kristine! She shares a love of dachshunds and is overall a really cool lady! Thanks, love!
Here are the rules of this award:
*Include the awards logo in a post or on your blog
*Share the love and link the person who awarded you
*Tell us 7 facts about yourself
*Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers*Link your nominees to your post and leave them a comment on their blog, letting them know they've won! (OK...I'm cheating on this one. I'll get to as many blogs as I can, but you may get a tweet from me instead!)
- The summer is my least favorite season. As a girl with asthma - humidity SUCKS!
- I used to LOVE wind chimes. Now I'm surrounded by neighbors that have them...and the love has worn off.
- I could probably eat the BBQ steak pizza from the pizzeria by my house every night for a week.
- I have a really hard time saying "no" to people.
- I love airplanes and roller coasters...but am PETRIFIED of heights.
- I keep a list of all the things I'd do & people I'd help if I won the lottery.
- I have this weird obsession with flavored seltzer water. It was the only way I could give up soda (yes, I still cheat out at restaurants).
Nominate 7 bloggers:
Preppy Girl Meets World
Beach Bum & Baby
The last award is from Jaimie! She's one of the lovelies that links up her recipes for Tuesday at the Table. Thank you, Jaimie!!!!
Because I've already shared a whole bunch of facts - I'm going to rebel and not share 7 more facts. I'm also going to tag ALL my Tuesdays at the Table folks for this award. :-)
If your interested...I'll be blogging here from time to time too. I linked you to my first post. You all know I'd do anything for a dog, especially a dachshund!