- I passed my CNA state test! Woohoo! Hopefully I'll have a new job pretty quickly.
- If you didn't read it before, Andrea and I are skipping "3 on Thursday" this week. We'll be back with fun new topics next week!
- I'm thrilled to announce that Mrs. Jones will now be co-hosting book club with me! You all know and love her, right?! If you haven't met her yet, so visit her now! Because only two people (I think) read the June book, let's just use it for July. Everyone OK with that?
- I will be moving to a .com website pretty soon. I'll be planning it to coincide with my new blog name and design. I'm so excited!
- This is going to sound weird. Especially for any of you that don't have dogs. When I got bitten last week, all I could think about was my dogs. And...I knew right away that Brady, my foster boy, belongs in my home. I've asked the board to keep him and could use a few crossed fingers that I get a "yes".
- I'll be going to the plastic surgeon on Friday to get my stitches out. My PCP doesn't feel comfortable taking them out, and this way I can get a consult at the same time. The swelling is going down, and my lip is fairly numb. Hopefully that's temporary. More news after the doctor's appointment!
- The worst part for me right now is that because of nightmares, the little sleep I get (as an insomniac, I get little sleep to begin with), is compromised. If anyone has tips, hints, experience on dealing with nightmares - please let me know.
- Jack-Jack is still hanging in. He's fighting a rough battle and we still don't know that the outcome will be. His puncture wounds are healing well, but he has a broken snout. Additionally, he's had four blood transfusions, been intubated (it's back out now), been given a feeding tube (coming out soon), has arrested twice, had four seizures and there's a possibility that he's had a stroke. Prayers for Jack-Jack and his family are GREATLY appreciated.
Lastly, if you made it through my updates without wanting to throttle me, congratulations! Here, have a puppy picture!