Dear Paisley and Brady,
You is cute. I givez you dat. And you fun...most of da time. I totally 'spected to have to be all assertive and stuffs to get you both to fall in line. Fanks for not making me do that.
I would like to set some ground rules though...
- MY TOYS! I'll share some of dem...but not all of dem. AND not all at the same time.
- Meadow is our alpha (I mean, after da momma). Only she is allowed to try and lead me around by the ears.
- Please don't put your teefs on our blankies. They iz fuzzy and warm...and I'd cry if you ruined them.
- Trying to burrow under the fence isn't funny. It freaks out da momma and now she has Uncle JC and Grampy-paws coming tomorrow to help her brainstorm on how to reinforce da fence.
- Momma's shoes aren't chew toys. Trust me. I learned dat the hard way.
- Da mailman IS our enemy (which momma agrees with), but the FedEx guy is our friend.
- Practice your "puppy dog eyes". Dey will get you ANYTHING you want.
Brady, I realize dat you is humiliated by wearin' a girly collar. Paisley eat-ed your nice blue one right off your neck. Momma pwomises dat you'll get a handsome replacement. So stop giving us da stink-eye.