Here are the guidelines for the tag:
1.Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
2. Link the creator Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet
3. Post your 8 photos of happiness
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or let the photos do the talking!
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
This is my cousin Kristin and I at a wedding earlier this year. (The wedding story will be another post soon.) She is one of my best friends and I'm so lucky to get to have her in my life.
This little one is baby Vivie! She's Kristin's little girl and will turn a year old just days after my birthday. She has such a big, happy personality and I just adore her!
From my gram's 90th birthday party. She was adamant that she get a big party when she turned 90 and so she that's what she got! Gram was thrilled! This picture is bittersweet, as it's the last picture of gram with all four of her children.
It's not the best picture in the world, but I have such great memories of my first trip to the UK the summer I turned 16. Here are my brother Josh and I getting chased by sheep...it was a recurring theme during that trip! I can't wait to be in England again this fall.
As a little kid, my grandparent's had a summer home on the lake in New Hampshire. So many awesome family summers! Here's a picture of my dad and I when I was really little.
My herd. They bring me such joy every single day. So much personality, love, silliness and utter devotion in such TINY bodies!
These girls! They are all absolutely beautiful inside and out. We do a yearly group picture at Christmas and here's our 2014 picture.
Ok...so this isn't a picture of me, but it is a picture of the rag quilt I made for baby Vivie. I love to craft and take such pleasure from it. That counts, right?!
Now it's my turn to nominate some bloggers to take on this challenge. I'm still getting into the swing of blogging again so I don't have 10 bloggers to tag, but if you read this post and would like to join in please do!
- Sara at Running from the Law - I've loved Sara's blog for years. Even during my blog hiatus, I kept up with her and her adorable kiddos on Instagram. :-)
- Karen at A Peek at Karen's World - Another awesome blogger that I've followed for YEARS! She just moved her blog from blogger to Wordpress on her own, which makes her my technology hero.
- Rachel from Countdowns and Cupcakes - I've only recently found Rachel. Her blog is super cute and she's a fellow dachshund mom!
- Carolyn from Life, Love and Puppy Prints - Carolyn is another recent find. I love her sense of humor. She just might be one of blogville's cutest pregnant girls too. :-)
- Jennifer from Crazy Shenanigans - Jen is another blogger that I've been following for quite a while. Like Christmas or Elvis? She's your girl!
- Dory and her mom at Dory's Backyard - Dory and her siblings are Lhasa Apsos and ShiTzus respectively. They (with their mom's help) have lots of adventures and share life from a dog's perspective!
- Puddles and her mom at We 3 Doxies - Think dogs don't have a sense of humor? You haven't met Puddles yet! We know dachshunds are a huge part of my life - and Puddles (with her mom's help) shows all the personality in their little bodies!