I'm linking up with The SITS Girls again today, as part of their "Break the Summer Slump" writing challenge! Today's writing prompt is summer bucket lists.
I really enjoy summer. Everything seems to move a little slower and people seem to be just a bit friendlier! Plus, my birthday is in July. :-)
What's on my summer bucket list? Well, let's see...
- Lots and lots of sun tea!
- At least one camp fire/fire pit (and s'mores are a must!)
- To pick a weekend and just un-plug
- Walks on the beach
- Read at least one book every week
- Pick a few friends and give them a little something special "just because"
- Get ice cream at Peaceful Meadows (a local farm) and then visit the cows
- Have a good seafood dinner
- Make a rag quilt
- Watch the fireflies
- See fireworks
- Have a "movie day"
What's on your summer bucket list? I need more fun activities to do!