No matter what the momma says, we'ze been really good this year.
- We waited til momma walked away before licking her dinner plate. We haz manners, you know!
- We haz killed no more than
one...um... two...um...three birds & mices so far this year!
- Meadow is kind enough to let momma get flip-flops and an umbrella so she can go out with her. What?! We all know that momma has to try and keep Meadow as dry as possible. Otherwise, she'll melt! Or do that hop from paw-to-paw dance cuz she doesn't like being WET.
- Beckett is superz good at ringing the "door bell" so he can do potties at 2 AM.
- We haz earned our keep as: bed warmers, yard patrol officers, taste-testers (if momma drops while she cooks) and we scare the hoo-hoo out of the mailman!
Bark Bars! Momma makes most of our treats, but these are really yumz.
Meadow would like a new dress. Last year's is sooo out of style.
New Lupine collars!
Beckett would like a new stuffy. Maybe this cow?
We iz cute Santa Paws. Pwetty peeeeas bring us goodies. We'll behave; we pwomise!
"Hey Beckett, do you think Santa Paws bought that we were really good this year?" "Hahahahaha! No, Meadow...I think we iz getting coal!"